Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
We are experts in commercial kitchen cleaning services. We can provide specialist kitchen extract and supply ductwork cleaning for large restaurant chains as well as smaller local diners, restaurants, pubs, schools, care homes, hotels and other commercial food preparation areas nationwide.
Additionally, our team of experts can provide kitchen extract cleaning throughout hospitals, nursing homes, schools and academies, issuing hygiene certificates for all completed kitchen cleans.
High standards in kitchen cleaning
Working in the commercial food sector requires compliance with strict hygiene standards under The Health and Safety Act and Food Hygiene Act.
We ensure that your kitchens are left spotless and we also provide professional ducting and extracting system cleaning so that your kitchen stays cleaner for longer.
We provide kitchen cleaning outside of business hours
Our cleans are mobilised quickly and efficiently due to our nationwide coverage at localised levels. We work out of hours at your convenience to minimise downtime, so we won't be in your way when your kitchen is at its busiest. Our commercial kitchen cleaners have all the requisite Health & Safety and customer care training.
We have a broad range of commercial kitchen cleaning services
- Structural cleaning
- Cooking equipment
- Extraction cleaning
- Canopy & filter cleaning
- Duct cleaning
- General kitchen cleaning
Why choose us for commercial kitchen cleaning?If you need a comprehensive cleaning job done on your kitchen, trust in us for this essential service:
- We have £10 million Public Liability and £10 million Employer Liability insurances.
- Our ISO 9001 quality assurance certification is a sign of our dedication to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Our ISO 14001 accreditation indicates our environmentally friendly approach to cleaning.
- We provide nationwide coverage through the deployment of local teams.
- Our subcontractors operate to meet the high standards set out by nationally accredited quality management, environmental and health & safety legislation.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.