The Cleaning Services Group has more than 15 years of office cleaning experience, working with multinational companies as well as smaller independent businesses.
Providing a clean office environment is a key component of a modern, effective organisation.
Cleanliness is of paramount importance to a company's brand persona and client perception. It also has a major role to play for employee health and wellbeing and can directly influence productivity through the prevention of absences from work.
From reception area, offices, meeting rooms, washrooms to kitchens we will tailor your office cleans to your exact requirements including frequency, depth of clean, time of clean.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Our cleans can include:
- Vacuuming carpets
- Polishing floors
- Emptying bins and replace bin bags
- Wiping clean and disinfect door handles
- Wiping skirting boards and painted surfaces
- Dusting/polishing surfaces
- Spot cleaning (e.g. tea spills)
- Staff washrooms and WCs
- Kitchen and food prep areas
- External fascia cleaning
- Cleaning air conditioning vents
- Cleaning cafeterias, staff rooms and kitchens
- Car park cleaning
Commercial office cleaning benefits
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
Clean offices improve productivity
- Increased focus: In a clean working environment, you are less likely to be distracted by cluttered objects, and that a greater level of concentration leads to more and better work being done.
- Less time wasted: A lot of time can be squandered when searching for documents in a messy workspace. In cleaner, well-organised offices, paperwork can be tracked down easily and quickly.
- Less stress: A cluttered desk can result in you trying to focus on too many things at once, which lowers your stress threshold.
- Greater profitability: Instead of wasting time looking for documents, workers in a clean office get more work done, which helps with profitability in the long-term. The International Data Corporation found that untidy workplaces can lose out on £1.9 million a year from lost productivity owing to searching for documents.
Achieve a cleaner office environment
If you're looking for office cleaners to maintain a spotless working environment, ensure the health of staff and maximise productivity, request a quote or site survey today.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.