Restaurant & Pub Cleaning
We're a preferred supplier to many of the UK's prominent names in both high street and destination hospitality.
We offer a client-centric management approach, coupled with an outstanding professional cleaning team and a competitive pricing structure that delivers real value for money.
Our pub & restaurant cleaning ensures a highly professional hospitality experience
We appreciate how demanding customers can be and that they might have high expectations of your front of house presentation.
Whether your hospitality business is a traditional pub, a stylish bar or restaurant, independent or part of a managed chain, high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are the very least to be expected from your business.
We also understand that, in a climate where every penny counts, hospitality businesses are balancing a very tight budget. With more than 15 years' cleaning experience for national restaurant chains, gastro pubs and bars, as well as the boutique independents, we can provide a very cost-efficient cleaning service.
While most of our bar, pub and restaurant cleaning takes place out of hours or overnight, we can tailor our services to your individual requirements, frequency and circumstance.
Back of house restaurant cleaning services include:
- Kitchen deep cleaning
- Sanitisation of all surfaces (cutting boards, reach-in, line, prep tables)
- Emptying and cleaning of steam tables
- Equipment cleaning
- Covering all bins in reach in cooler with plastic wrap
- Washing floor mats
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor
- Cleaning walk-in refrigerator
- Cleaning out grease traps
- Changing foil linings of grill, range and flat tops
- Cleaning hood filters
Cleaning staff toilet and washroom facilities
Front of house restaurant cleaning services include:
- Facades, canopy and window cleaning
- Entrance areas and foyers
- Bar cleans
- Standing and seating areas
- Floor cleaning, mopping, sweeping, refinishing and polishing
- Stripping and waxing floors using floor buffer
- Exterior jet washing and patio cleaning
- Cleaning tables and surfaces
- Food warmers, buffet hot plates and display cabinets
- Spot cleaning
- Cleaning bathrooms, sinks, toilets and urinals
- Emptying and sanitising rubbish and recycling bins
- Restocking washroom consumables
- Cleaning air-conditioner vents
Why choose us for pub and restaurant cleaning?
- Our health and safety management system utilises best practice and access technology.
- Our ISO 9001 certification signifies our commitment to ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Our ISO 14001 accreditation proves our commitment to adopting environmentally friendly cleaning practices.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.