Pubs / Restaurants Cleaning
We're a preferred supplier to many of the UK's prominent names in both high street and destination hospitality.
We offer a client centric management approach, coupled with an outstanding, professional cleaning team and a competitive pricing structure that delivers real value for money.
We appreciate how demanding customers are and the expectations of your front of house presentation.
Whether your hospitality business is a traditional pub, a stylish bar or restaurant, independent or part of a managed chain, high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are now not just expected but essential to your business.
We also understand that in a climate where every penny counts hospitality businesses are balancing a very tight budget. With over 15 years cleaning experience for national restaurant chains, gastro pubs and bars, as well as the boutique independents we can provide a very cost efficient cleaning service.
What To Expect
Whilst the majority of our bar, pub and restaurant cleaning takes place out of hours or overnight, we can tailor our services to your individual requirements, frequency and circumstance.
If you'd like a free, no obligation cleaning quote for your bar, pub or restaurant, get in touch with The Cleaning Services Group - we'd love to hear from you. For a free site survey and quote contact us by:
Back of house cleaning includes:
- Kitchen deep cleaning
- Sanitisation of all surfaces (cutting boards, reach-in, line, prep tables)
- Empty and clean steam table
- Equipment cleaning
- Cover all bins in reach in cooler with plastic wrap
- Wash floor mats
- Sweep and mop the kitchen floor
- Cleaning walk-in refrigerator
- Cleaning out grease traps
- Change foil linings of grill, range and flat tops
- Clean hood filters
- Staff toilet and washroom facilities
Front of house cleaning includes:
- Facades, canopy and window cleaning
- Entrance areas and foyers
- Bar cleans
- Standing and seating areas
- Floor cleaning, mopping, sweeping refinishing and polishing
- Stripping and waxing floors using floor buffer
- Carpet cleaning (vacuum, dry method, extraction, steam and bonnet)
- Exterior jet washing and patio cleaning
- Cleaning tables and surfaces
- Food warmers, buffet hot plates and display cabinets
- Spot cleaning
- Cleaning bathrooms, sinks, toilets, urinals
- Emptying and sanitising rubbish and recycling bins
- Restocking washroom consumables
- Cleaning air-conditioner vents
Speak to the pub / restaurant cleaning experts
Looking for hospitality cleaners to deep clean your premises?
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management certification.