We know the importance of maintaining high standards of hygiene in factories so that the health and safety of staff is not compromised.
We recognise that food factories are prone to gathering large amounts of dust and debris, which is made up of dirt and food particles and can accumulate in high-level areas to become a fire hazard.
That's why we've developed a bespoke factory cleaning programme to address this sector's sanitary challenges.
Our food factory cleaning services include:
- Floor cleaning and maintenance
- Machine cleaning and degreasing
- High-level cleaning
- Hygiene cleaning
- Cable trays and lighting
- Equipment cleaning
We also offer these factory cleaning services:
- Staff washrooms and eateries
- Carpets and upholsteries
- Window cleaning
- Removal and disposal of refuse from site
- Emptying and sanitising rubbish and recycling bins
- Cleaning office equipment and work station surfaces
- Floor cleaning, mopping, drying, sweeping, refinishing and polishing
Speak to the UK's leading factory cleaning experts
If you need an immediate site survey and deep-clean performed in your factory, here's why you should trust in the team at Cleaning Services Group:
- We have £10 million Public Liability and £10 million Employers Liability Insurances.
- Our ISO 9001 quality assurance certification guarantees total client satisfaction.
- We adopt an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, as recognised by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- We provide nationwide coverage with local teams.
- Our subcontractors operate in accordance with the high standards set out by nationally accredited quality management, environmental and health & safety legislation.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.