Cleaning Service Group has provided builders cleans and sparkle cleans for many developers throughout the UK, from large scale multinational building contractors to small local builders.
We have worked on nationwide refurbishment projects for leading retailers by mobilising and managing our teams around the country, so whoever the client is, we consistently deliver excellent, reliable after-builders cleans.
Our flexible ability to work around trades 24/7 to meet deadlines and provide quality after builders cleaning results has led to our excellent track record working with construction and refurbishment companies.
We carry out a vast range of types of builders clean in all different settings, including a number of highly specialised services that can be hugely beneficial to refurbishment companies and shopfitters in particular. Our escalator deep cleaning service is a specialist one and is something we can offer nationally. We can also carry out commercial kitchen deep cleans and kitchen extraction cleans and audits; something that pub and restaurant refurbishing contractors find is popular with their clients. High level and external cleaning is something else that we can provide as part of our service.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Specialists in after-builders cleaning
Builders cleans are one of our core specialties. We have built up expert knowledge and experience from working in the construction sector and we pride ourselves on the high standards we deliver.
We are reliable and flexible and can react quickly to fast-changing circumstances. We are well versed in adhering to strict deadlines in working with various trades on numerous sites simultaneously around the country.
We supply all equipment, tools and specialised products to carry out after builders cleaning. We have a lot of experience cleaning after renovations and completely new builds with contractors.
We follow strict health and safety protocols and have £10 million public liability insurance and £10 million employer liability insurance.
Our staff are highly-trained operatives with CSCS qualifications and experience with using specialist machinery and equipment for tasks such as high-level cleaning.
We work to exceptionally high cleaning standards, so you can rest assured that when the time for handover comes, our clients will be impressed with the quality of our work.
Why choose us for builders cleans?
- We have a large number of CSCS-registered operatives.
- Our operatives are used to working with and cleaning internal and external glass and frames.
- Where required, all types of access equipment can be used as the operatives would have all the necessary PASMA and IPAF certifications.
- All our RAMS are site-specific, not generic, and have been passed by contractors such as McAlpine, ISG, Wates, Schneider, Colten, Brymor, Balfour Beatty, Laing O'Rourke, Kier, Galliford Try, Vinci, Willmott Dixon, Seddon and McLaren.
- We are ISO 18001 accredited, as well as ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 accredited.
- We have £10m Public Liability and £10m Employers Liability Insurance.
Contact us for after-builders cleaning services and prices
If you're looking for after-building cleaning services, then we are the company for you:
- We have £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability insurances.
- We have 100% client satisfaction backed up by our ISO 9001 for quality assurance.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- We provide national coverage with local teams.
Why choose us?
- Health & Safety policies, procedures and documentation have been accredited by the Alcumus SafeContractor Scheme.
- Health & Safety management system utilising best practice and access technology.
- 24hr service to suit your operating times.
- Fully trained ventilation & extraction cleaners.
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).