Working in partnership with councils and housing associations across the UK, we help to manage the cleaning requirements for their housing stock.
We've extensive experience of providing cleaning solutions within a variety of housing projects, from supported housing to independent social housing properties.
The Cleaning Services Group provide daily communal area cleaning to sheltered accommodation and supported units including stairwells, corridors, laundry rooms, managers offices, kitchens and residents lounges, ensuring a hygienically clean and safe environment which is vital for elderly and vulnerable residents. Housing units with resident's canteens benefit from a cleaning provider that can not only provide daily cleaning, but quarterly, bi-annual and annual kitchen deep cleans, and extraction cleans for insurance purposes.
As an extension to our services, we can carry out void cleans, decontamination cleans, needle sweeps and graffiti removal. Our clients benefit hugely knowing that they don't need to call around to find another contractor when it comes to one-off and periodic specialist cleans.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Social housing cleaning services
Our specialist cleaning services for the social housing sector includes:
- Communal area cleaning (stairwells, corridors, shared facilities)
- Kitchen Deep Cleans and kitchen extraction cleans for sheltered housing
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Window, cladding and fascia cleans
- Builders cleans and post-refurbishment cleans
- Graffiti removal
- Void property cleaning and clearance
- Needle and sharps removal
We're easy to work with
So, what can you expect when you work with CSG?
We work closely with facilities managers and property managers to ensure that each clean that is carried out runs smoothly and achieves only the highest standards.
Our managers and cleaning staff will also work alongside building and maintenance contractors during property refurbishment programmes to help keep areas clean, safe and hygienic for resident, staff and visitors.
We offer a complete and flexible service whereby we can adapt to fulfill the specific needs of housing associations.
All cleaning staff are DBS checked.
All cleaning staff are trained in Health & Safety and Customer Care.
We have £10m Public liability and £10m Employers liability insurance.
We're a nationwide social housing cleaning provider
For more information and a free site survey or quote contact us
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.