Our specialist team can provide regular (quarterly, bi-annual or annual) specialist cleans using techniques that are proven to work for cleaning escalators. We also provide a one-off escalator cleaning service nationwide.
Our staff use purpose-built equipment and specialist chemicals to ensure that the tread, risers and uprights are deep-cleaned and harmful grit and debris is removed to prolong the life of the escalator.
Benefits of our escalator cleaning services
We use specialist cleaning equipment which scrubs and dries the treads and risers of escalators, leaving them clean, dry and ready for immediate use.
Deep-cleaning can be performed without needing to dismantle the escalators, which reduces the amount of downtime.
This also ensures that all dirt and grease is removed completely.
We are an escalator cleaning company you can trust
All our cleaning operatives wear a uniform and a security badge at all times whilst on site so that they are easily identifiable as a member of the cleaning team.
All cleaning staff are CRB checked.
All cleaning staff are trained in Health & Safety and Customer Care.
Our cleaners are fully qualified, CRB & safety checked and trained to our high national standard.
We have £5m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
We have an in-house Health & Safety Management System; utilising best practice and access level technology.
We have 100% client satisfaction backed up by our ISO9001 for quality assurance.
We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
National coverage with local uniformed teams.
Cost efficiency through our economies of scale.
Speak to the Escalator cleaning experts
Looking for cleaners that can fulfill your needs nationwide?
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management certification.