Our specialist team can provide regular (quarterly, bi-annual or annual) specialist cleans using techniques that 100% work for cleaning escalators. We also provide a one-off escalator cleaning service nationwide.
Our escalator team use purpose-built equipment and specialist chemicals to ensure the tread, risers and uprights are deep cleaned and harmful grit and debris is removed to prolong the life of the escalator.
Specialist escalator cleaning equipment
The specialist cleaning equipment scrubs and dries the treads and risers of escalators, which leaves them clean and dry, ready for immediate use.
The benefits of our service are:
No need to dismantle the escalators to get a deep clean
It reduces the amount of downtime
Efficiently and thoroughly removes all dirt and grease
What to expect
So, what can you expect when you work with CSG?
All our cleaning operatives will wear a uniform and a security badge at all times whilst on site, to ensure they are easily identifiable as a member of the cleaning team.
All cleaning staff are CRB checked.
All cleaning staff are trained in Health & Safety and Customer Care
Our cleaners are fully qualified, CRB & safety checked and trained to our high national standard.
We have £5m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
We have an in-house Health & Safety Management System; utilising best practice and access level technology.
We have 100% client satisfaction backed up by our ISO9001 for quality assurance.
We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
National coverage with local uniformed teams.
Cost efficiency through our economies of scale.
Speak to the Escalator cleaning experts
Looking for cleaners that can fulfill your needs nationwide?
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management certification.