High-level cleaning is one of our core services, with our team of specialist cleaning partners working throughout the UK across a variety of sectors. We carry out high-level cleans for clients in industrial production and storage areas, factories, distribution centres and clinical areas such as laboratories, food production and medical production facilities.
Our specialist equipment enables us to complete high-level cleans from floor level using sky vacs and carbon fibre extensions, or from specialised access equipment with IPAF-certified operatives.
Health & safety compliance in high-level cleaning
Working from a height can present obvious dangers, so it is vital to always abide by safe working practices when carrying out jobs several storeys up from the ground. We work to strict health and safety guidelines, which ensures the safety of our staff and clients.
Our project managers complete a thorough risk assessment prior to commencing any high-level cleaning work. Our operatives have requisite IPAF and PASMA training for using scissor lifts and self-propelled booms to safely carry out high-level cleaning jobs.
Find out more about our high-level cleaning services
If you need a high-level cleaning job done on your business premises, here's why the Cleaning Services Group is worth calling upon:
- Our health and safety management system utilises best practice and access technology.
- Our ISO 9001 certification signifies our dedication to ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Our ISO 14001 accreditation highlights our commitment to adopting environmentally friendly cleaning practices.
Why Choose Us?
- Health & Safety policies, procedures and documentation have been accredited by the Alcumus SafeContractor Scheme.
- 24hr service to suit your operating times.
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.