When the lifecycle of your businesses demands the need to move premises, whether for upsizing, downsizing or relocation. we provide high-quality end of lease cleans that minimise the stress of relocating.
Every commercial property type has a different cleaning requirement and it goes without saying that it must be completed on time, on budget and to a high standard, ready for leasing to a new occupant. By hiring Cleaning Services Group, you can be assured that those targets will be met.
Due to the high traffic use found at an office, End of Lease Cleans require a deep clean approach to ensure that the premises can be returned to the landlord in the condition set out in your lease agreement.
We'll ensure the turnaround is completed quickly and thoroughly so the neither cleanliness of the office nor overstaying your lease are reasons for breaching your obligations to your landlord.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Our end of lease cleaning services include:
- Rubbish clearance and disposal of unwanted fixtures & fittings
- Carpet cleaning & stain removal
- Specialist hard floor cleans
- Damp wiping skirting boards, sills, doors & frames
- Deep cleaning staff washrooms, showers, sinks, toilets & urinals
- Deep cleaning kitchens and food prep areas
- Kitchen extraction ducting cleaning
- High level cleaning using access equipment
- External window, soffit and fascia cleaning
- External cladding cleaning & signage
15+ years' experience in end of lease cleaning
We have 15 years' experience in end of lease cleaning and we ensure that the needs of both the letting agent and the tenant are always met.
End of tenancy is possibly one of the most complex cleaning services we offer. Moving out of a business premises is usually a delicate operation and may involve numerous service providers being on site at the same time.
Free Site Visit
As an independent end of tenancy cleaning contractor, we pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality service with minimum disruption to your business.
If you require a scheduled or urgent end of tenancy clean, from a reliable provider don't hesitate to arrange your no obligation site visit.
Speak to the end of lease cleaning experts
Looking for expert cleaners to clean your premises?
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- Cleaning washrooms, sinks, toilets, urinals
- Removal and disposal of refuse from site
- Carpet cleaning (dry method,extraction, steam and bonnet)
- Window cleaning
- ISO 9001 signifies our commitment to ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- ISO 14001 accreditation is testament to our commitment to adopting environmentally friendly cleaning practices.