End Of Lease Cleaning
When the lifecycle of your businesses demands the need to move premises, whether for upsizing, downsizing or relocation. we provide high-quality end of lease cleans that minimise the stress of relocating.
Every commercial property type has a different cleaning requirement and it goes without saying that it must be completed on time, on budget and to a high standard, ready for leasing to a new occupant. By hiring Cleaning Services Group, you can be assured that those targets will be met.
We are experienced end of tenancy cleaners
We have 15 years' experience in end of lease cleaning and we ensure that the needs of both the letting agent and the tenant are always met.
End of tenancy is possibly one of the most complex cleaning services we offer. Moving out of a business premises is usually a delicate operation and may involve numerous service providers being on site at the same time.
Our end of lease cleaning services include:
- Rubbish clearance and disposal of unwanted furniture, fittings or stock.
- Cleaning bathrooms, sinks,toilets and urinals.
- Cleaning mirrors and windows.
- Cleaning stainless steel and other special surfaces.
- Floor cleaning, mopping,sweeping, refinishing and polishing.
- Floor stripping and waxing.
- Deep cleans of cafeterias,staff rooms and kitchens.
- Cleaning air-conditioner vents.
Free Site Visit
As an independent end of tenancy cleaning contractor, we pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality service with minimum disruption to your business.
If you require a scheduled or urgent end of tenancy clean, from a reliable provider don't hesitate to arrange your no obligation site visit.You can call us today on 0370 977 0037 or email email@example.com
Speak to the End of Tenancy cleaning experts
Looking for expert cleaners to clean your premises?
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.