We're driven by a dynamic team, who recognise that their work has an environmental impact, resulting from resource consumption, transport, purchasing and waste production.
As a consequence of the management is committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and work to ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an Environmental Management System. It maps out a framework we follow to set up an effective environmental management system and enables us to reduce the company's environmental impact, improve resource efficiency, reduce waste and drive down costs.
Where possible we only use environmentally friendly products and have reduced the carbon footprint by encouraging and incentivising our staff to travel to client sites in fewer vehicles and use local cleaning contract partners throughout the UK.
As part of our on-going commitment to the environment we have implemented the following initiatives:
- Micro fibre technology is incorporated to cut out the need for the use of chemicals where possible.
- We use environmentally responsible products.
- All paper products and bin liners are from sustainable sources.
- Environmental responsibilities are incorporated into employee inductions.
- We work closely with the waste and recycling contractor to achieve the desired reduction targets.
- We embrace new technology in equipment to cut down on chemical and water usage.
- All sites are assessed for their environmental impact.
- We place a chemical spill clean-up guide where cleaner's rooms are provided
- We discuss with suppliers whether more environmental friendly products can be used
- Ensure efficient use of resources, prevent pollution and minimise any adverse environmental effects caused as a result of our activities or products.
- To manage our waste sustainably and recognise our responsibility to recycle wherever possible.
- To align our environmental practices and procedures with those of our clients.
- To promote environmental awareness by providing training and ensuring every member of the team understands their environmental responsibilities.
- To promote sound environmental practices with our suppliers.
- To meet and, where practical,exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
Our Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees, partners, suppliers and contractors.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.