The Cleaning Services Group are trusted suppliers of a range of cleaning services to a number of property management companies, property managers and facilities managers across the UK. We service care homes, assisted living blocks, student accommodation blocks, social housing and private apartment blocks.
Shared facilities can host a number of contagious viral and bacterial diseases and infections. Good housekeeping is essential to maintaining a clean environment for residents, staff and visitors. Hand rails, door push plates and handles, intercoms, buzzers, switches, lift and exit buttons are all high traffic zones that require daily sanitising cleans, as are shared washrooms, kitchens and living areas areas. Our communal area cleaning service ensures lobbies, stairwells and corridors are sparkling clean.
Did you know that we specialise in a number of periodic cleans for property managers? From kitchen deep cleans and kitchen extraction ducting cleans, carpet and upholstery cleaning, window, cladding and fascia cleans, escalator deep cleans, and summer check-out cleans to student blocks.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Our Property Management Cleaning Services Include
- Common area cleaning (stairwells, lobbies, laundry rooms)
- Builders cleans & Post-refurbishment cleans
- Clearances and deep cleans
- Specialist carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Window, fascia, cladding and guttering cleaning
- Kitchen deep cleans, extraction cleans for canteens
- Car park, bin store and car park cleaning
- + More!
Rely on us
So, what can you expect when you work with CSG?
- Clients have all the benefits and assurances of a national company, for example central invoicing and area coverage, along with the benefits of local management.
- The Cleaning Services Group have high customer retention with customers choosing to use our services year on year. Some customers go back to when we first founded the company 12 years ago.
- We are ethical employers and our cleaning staff have the support of an excellent management team offering regular training and supervision.
Property management cleaning companies UK Wide count on us
Get in touch for a free site survey and quote
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.