Blackheath Cleaning Company
Whether it's a Deep Clean to a Public House, Restaurant or Bistro, or High Level Cleaning to the iconic All Saints Church that sits on the Heath itself, The Cleaning Services Group is the number one choice for all your Commercial Cleaning requirements in Blackheath. Blackheath hosts one of the largest and most popular Firework Displays in the UK, attracting over 40,000 spectators; so if it's Event Cleaning you are looking for, then call CSG today.
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Clean
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning including Concrete Floor De-greasing & Vinyl Stripping and Re-sealing
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Escalator Deep Cleaning
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (festivals, parties, carnivals)
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Blackheath, South East London, including Regular Domestic Cleaning and End of Tenancy Cleans.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.