Whether it's a Deep Clean to a Public House, Restaurant or Bistro, or High Level Cleaning to the iconic All Saints Church that sits on the Heath itself, The Cleaning Services Group is the number one choice for all your Commercial Cleaning requirements in Blackheath. Blackheath hosts one of the largest and most popular Firework Displays in the UK, attracting over 40,000 spectators; so if it's Event Cleaning you are looking for, then call CSG today.
On 03709770037 or complete one of the on line enquiry forms.
A brief summary of some of the cleans we can offer in the Blackheath area of london are set out below;
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- End of tenancy cleans for local tenants.
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans for commercial developments
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning including Concrete Floor De-greasing
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (festivals, parties, carnivals)
- High level cleans internally and externally
- Industrial cleans for factories, warehouses, and other industrial outlets
- Doctors and dental surgeries regular cleaning to meet CQC requirements
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Stripping and sealing of vinyl floors
- Regular maintrenance of floors in reetail outlets
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Escalator Deep Cleaning
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.