Cleaners in the City of London
The Cleaning Services Group provides a vast range of Commercial Cleaning Services to Clients in the City of London. The City is a square mile that once sat within the Medieval walls of London, and is now the Financial centre of the UK. It could be a clean to the steps of St Paul's Cathedral, Marble polishing to the Bank of England, or even Cleaning Escalators to a mirrored Skyscraper; CSG are the professional choice for Commercial Cleaning Services in the City of London.
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning including Concrete Floor De-greasing & Vinyl Stripping and Re-sealing
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Escalator Deep Cleaning
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (pre, during and post event)
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in the City of London including Regular Domestic Cleaning and End of Tenancy Cleans.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.