The Cleaning Services Group can provide a full range of Commercial Cleaning Services to Clients in Bloomsbury. Once home to Great Writers, Philosophers and Scientists including Virginia Woolf, Karl Marx and Charles Darwin, Bloomsbury is known for it's Cultural, Educational & Healthcare Institutions, as well as it's beautiful Squares and Gardens. It could be Cleaning a Plant Room at Great Ormond Street Hospital, Polishing Wooden Floors at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, CSG are the number one choice for Commercial Cleans in Bloomsbury.
Call us on 03709770037 or complete one of our on line exnquiry forms
Some of the cleans available in the Bloomsbury area are outlined below;.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Hospital Canteens, Hotels, Restaurants, Pubs)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning for commercial premises
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans (Offices, Shops, Education)
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues (Spas, Hotels, Gyms)
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
- High level cleaning internally and externally
- Window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Floor Cleaning including Concrete Floor De-greasing & Stripping and Re-sealing for vinyl flooring
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Escalator Deep Cleaning
- End of tenancy cleans for local tenants
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (pre, during and post event)
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.