Cleaning Company Kennington
The Cleaning Services Group can provide a vast range of Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Services to Clients in Kennington, Central London. Kennington is situated within the London Borough of Lambeth and has a demographically diverse, multi-ethnic population. Home to a number of important landmarks including Surrey Cricket Club's grounds 'The Oval', the Imperial War Museum, Beefeater Gin's Distillery and City and Guilds of London Art School. Whether it's Cleaning the stands at the Oval, High Level Cleaning to the Distillery, or Daily Cleaning to the Art School, CSG are the professional choice in Kennington. Here is just a selection of what we can offer to Customers in London:
REGULAR / CONTRACT CLEANING SERVICES:
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Bars and other Leisure Venues
- Daily / Regular Office Cleaning (Contract Cleans)
- Retail Cleaning - Daily Cleaning to Shops and Shopping Centres
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (Sports Events, Gigs / Concerts, Festivals, Launch Parties)
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Floor Cleans)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning (Theatres, Cinemas, Pubs)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Pubs)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning (Duct Cleans)
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Kennington, Central London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.