Cleaning Company Pimlico
The Cleaning Services Group offer a vast selection of One-Off and Regular Commercial, Industrial and Specialist Cleaning Services to Clients in Pimlico, Central london. Although technically in Millbank, the Tate Britain is regarded as one of the main Pimlico landmarks, alongside the Chelsea College of Art and Design which is situated next door. Pimlico is known for it's grand garden squares and regency architecture, so whether it's a Builders Clean to a converted terrace or a High Level Clean in an Anglican Church, CSG are the professional choice for Customers in Pimlico, City of Westminster. Below are just a few examples of the types of Cleans we can provide:
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- Deep Clean to Dentists, GP Surgeries - CQC Compliant
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Floor Cleans)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Duct Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
REGULAR / CONTRACT CLEANING SERVICES:
- Daily / Regular Office Cleaning (Contract Cleans)
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Bars and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Dental Practices, Doctors and Medical Practices - CQC Compliant.
- Retail Cleaning - Daily Cleaning to Shops and Shopping Centres
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (Sports Events, Gigs / Concerts, Festivals, Launch Parties)
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Pimlico, Central London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.