From Daily Commercial Cleaning to Post-Refurbishment Cleans, The Cleaning Services Group offer a vast range of Cleaning Services to Customers in Richmond, South West London. Richmond is a sought-after Residential location, but also a significant Commercial and Upmarket-Retail Centre. It is amongst the wealthiest areas in the UK, and Quality of living is High with a number of Parks and Green Spaces. The Cleaning Services Group are the one-stop-shop for your all Cleaning requirements in Richmond and throughout Greater London. Here are just a few examples of the types of Cleans we can provide in London:
REGULAR CLEANING SERVICES:
- Office Cleaning - Daily / Weekly
- Retail Cleaning - Daily / Weekly Cleaning to Shops & Shopping Centres
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Bars, and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Dental Practices, GP and other Medical Practices - CQC Compliant.
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Deep Clean to Dentists, GP Surgeries, Hospitals - CQC Compliant
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Specialist Floor Cleans)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Care Homes, Hotels, Restaurants, Canteens).
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Duct Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Richmond, South West London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.