From Jet-Washing the Stalls at Old Spitalfields Market to Kitchen Extraction Cleans in the Curry Houses along Brick Lane, CSG are the Number One Choice for Commercial Cleaning Services in Spitalfields, East London. Spitalfields is also home to a number of famous residents including the Artists Gilbert & George, Stuart Brisley and Tracey Emin, and despite Urban Regeneration, Spitalfields has retained it's strong Artistic and Literary links giving a Bohemian feel to the area. Whether it's a Builders Clean to a new block of Apartments, an End of Lease Clean to an Office Complex or Event Cleaning Services at an Art Gallery, The Cleaning Services Group can supply One-Off and Regular Cleaning Services throughout East London. Here is a small selection of the Cleaning Services we can offer in Spitalfields, London:
Deep Cleans / One-Off Cleaning Services:
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Restaurants & take-away outlets)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning / Duct Cleaning
- Concrete Floor De-greasing and Jet-Washing
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- Summer Deep Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Construction Cleans - Builders Cleans, Sparkle Cleans, Cabin Cleaning
- Marble, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning & Polishing
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Quarterly or One-Off)
Regular Cleaning / Contract Cleans:
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Bars and Leisure Complexes
- Medical Premises Cleaning - Medical Centres, GP Surgeries, Dental Practices
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management - Launch Parties, Corporate Events, Festivals
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Spitalfields, East London including Regular Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans. We also provide Deep Cleaning Services to Social Services including Trauma Cleans, Clearances and Void Cleans.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.