Cleaning Firm Kew
CSG offer Customers in Kew a vast range of Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Services. Kew is situated in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, and is best known for the Royal Botanical Gardens which includes Kew Palace. Kew is a popular Residential area due to the number of open spaces, proximity to Kew Gardens, good Schools and Transport Links. Kew Village is home to a number of Independent traders to be found in the parades of Shops adjoining Kew Gardnes Station. Whether you are looking for Event Cleaning and Waste Management Services for a Festival or Concert, a Builders Clean to a Converted Victorian Building, or even an Extraction Clean to Ducting in a Restaurant Kitchen; The Cleaning Services group are the the number one choice in Kew.
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Floor Cleans)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning (Theatres, Cinemas, Pubs)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Pubs)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning (Duct Cleans)
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
REGULAR / CONTRACT CLEANING SERVICES:
- Daily Cleaning to Public Buildings including Museums, Train Stations, Shopping Centres.
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs, Bars and other Leisure Venues
- Daily / Regular Office Cleaning
- Retail Cleaning - Daily Cleaning to Shops and Shopping Centres
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (Exhibitions, Sports Events, Concerts, Festivals, Launch Parties)
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Kensington, Central West London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.