The Cleaning Services Group offer Clients a full range Commercial, Industrial and Specialist Cleaning Services in Primrose Hill. Primrose Hill is one of the most exclusive and expensive Residential areas in London and is home to many famous residents including Boris Johnson, David and Ed Miliband, Morrissey, Jude Law and Kate Moss. From Builders Cleans to Converted Houses, to Kitchen Cleans in Hotel Restaurants, The Cleaning Services Group are the one-stop-shop for your all Cleaning requirements in primrose Hill and surrounding areas in North West London. Here are just a few examples of the types of Cleans we can provide in London:
REGULAR CLEANING SERVICES:
- Retail Cleaning - Daily Cleaning to Shops and Shopping Centres
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Bars, Cinemas, Casinos and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Dental Practices, GP and other Medical Practices - CQC Compliant.
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (Sports Events, Concerts, Festivals, Launch Parties.
- Daily / Regular Office Cleaning
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Deep Clean to Dentists, GP Surgeries, Hospitals - CQC Compliant
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Specialist Floor Cleans)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Care Homes, Hotels, Restaurants, Canteens).
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Duct Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Primrose Hill, North West London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.