Commercial Cleaners Lambeth
At The Cleaning Services Group, we offer individual solutions to all your Commercial, Industrial and Specialist Cleaning requirements in the London Borough of Lambeth. A little known fact about the name of the Borough is that it was first recorded in 1062 as Lambehitha meaning 'landing place for lambs', referring to the harbour where lambs were shipped to or from, and then in 1255 as Lambeth. The Borough contains a number of well known buildings including St Thomas' Hospital, Royal Festival Hall and National Theatre, County Hall, Hayward Gallery and the Oxo Tower, as well as the London Eye and Southbank. The Cleaning Services Group offer a full range of Cleaning Services to Clients in Lambeth, from Event Cleaning Services, to Commercial Window Cleaning, Builders Cleans to High Level Specialist Cleans, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning and more.
Examples of One-Off Cleaning Services in Lambeth:
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises (Museums, Galleries, Hospitals, Hotels etc)
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans (Serviced Offices, Retail Outlets)
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (New builds and Renovations)
- Construction Site Office & Welfare Block Cleaning (short and long term projects)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Restaurants, Bars, Canteens, Take-away outlets)
- Kitchen Extraction Cleans / Duct Cleaning
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Concrete Floor Scrubbing)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Quarterly, One-Off)
- Floor Deep Cleaning (Concrete Floor De-greasing & Vinyl Stripping and Re-sealing)
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Some Regular Cleaning Services in the Lambeth area:
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (pre, during and post event)
- Daily Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Lambeth, Central London, including Regular Domestic Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleans and Moving In and Out Cleans.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.