The Cleaning Services Group can provide a full range of Specialist, Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Services to Clients in Poplar, East London. Poplar has historical connections to the London Docks, and it's landmarks include Polar Town Hall with it's mosaic detail, St Matthias Old Church and Polar Workhouse which is now a Sports Centre. Whether it's a End of lease Clean to a Leisure Centre, Serviced Office block or Studio, or a High Level Clean to a Church, Wharf Warehouse or Hotel Atrium; CSG are the professional choice for Cleaning Services in the Borough of Tower Hamlets.
CONTRACT CLEANING SERVICES:
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Bars, Cinemas, Casinos and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Dental Practices, GP and other Medical Practices - CQC Compliant.
- Daily / Regular Office Cleaning to Serviced Offices and individual Offices.
- Retail Cleaning - Daily Cleaning to Shops and Shopping Centres
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (Sports Events, Concerts, Festivals, Launch Parties)
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Deep Clean to Dentists, GP Surgeries, Hospitals - CQC Compliant
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Specialist Floor Cleans)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Care Homes, Hotels, Restaurants, Canteens).
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Duct Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Poplar, East London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.