The Cleaning Services Group provide a vast range of Commercial Cleaning Services to Clients in South Bank, Central London. South Bank forms a long stretch of Riverside Development opposite the City of Westminster. Now a significant Tourist District, South Bank is a place renown for Arts and Entertainment. CSG can supply a full selection of Cleaning Services in South Bank, so whether you are looking for Window Cleaning to the London Eye, Natural Stone Polishing in County Hall or even a Deep Clean to the London Dungeons - The Cleaning Services Group are the first choice for One-Off and Regular Cleans across London.
One-Off / Specialist Cleaning Services:
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Restaurants, Bistros, Cafes, Bars)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning / Ducting Cleans
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans (Offices, Warehouses, Education, Retail, Hospitality)
- Summer Deep Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans and Daily Site Facility Cleaning
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning including Concrete Floor De-greasing & Vinyl Stripping and Re-sealing
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- Escalator Deep Cleaning
Regular Cleaning / Contract Cleans:
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management - Launch Parties, Corporate Events, Concerts
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
- Medical Premises Cleaning - GP Surgeries, Dental Practices, Medical Centres
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in South Bank, Central London including Regular Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans. We also provide Deep Cleaning Services to Social Services including Trauma Cleans, Clearances and Void Cleans.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.