Why choose us?
- Specialist Cleans
- ISO 18001
- Total Quality Management
- Dedicated Cleaning Contractors
- UK Wide Locations
- Commercial, Industrial Sectors Covered & more...
The Cleaning Services Group is driven by a dynamic team, who recognise that their work has an environmental impact, resulting from resource consumption, transport, purchasing and waste production. As a consequence of this,the management is committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and work to ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an Environmental Management System. It maps out a framework that a company can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. It can be used to improve resource efficiency, reduce waste and drive down costs.
As part of our on-going commitment to the environment we have implemented the following initiatives:
- Micro fibre technology is incorporated to cut out the need for the use of chemicals where possible.
- We use environmentally responsible products.
- All paper products and bin liners are from sustainable sources.
- Environmental responsibilities are incorporated into employee inductions.
- We work closely with the waste and recycling contractor to achieve the desired reduction targets.
- We embrace new technology in equipment to cut down on chemical and water usage.
- All sites are assessed for their environmental impact.
- We place a chemical spill clean-up guide where cleaner's rooms are provided
- We discuss with suppliers whether more environmental friendly products can be used
- Ensure efficient use of resources, prevent pollution and minimise any adverse environmental effects caused as a result of our activities or products.
- To manage our waste sustainably and recognise our responsibility to recycle wherever possible.
- To align our environmental practices and procedures with those of our clients.
- To promote environmental awareness by providing training and ensuring every member of the team understands their environmental responsibilities.
- To promote sound environmental practices with our suppliers.
- To meet and, where practical,exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
Our Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees, partners, suppliers and contractors.