Exeter Commercial Cleaners
The Cleaning Services Group supply a vast range of Commercial & Industrial Cleaning Services to Clients in and around the thriving City of Exeter. Famous for it's popular University, Exeter is home to a number of Chain Stores, Restaurants and Bars. Whether it's an Annual Deep Clean to Halls of Residence, De-scaling showers at a Football Club or a Daily Office Clean in the City Centre; CSG have the expertise and experience to handle a diverse range of enquiries across all sectors.
We cover a large area from Exeter down the River Exe to Exmouth, West to Newton Abbott, Torquay and Paignton, and North of Exeter to Cullompton, Tiverton and Crediton. Call us today on 0370 977 0037 to arrange a site visit for a free quotation.
Examples of the types of Cleans provided in Exeter:
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
- Annual Student Halls of Residence Deep Cleaning
- End of Lease Deep Cleaning
- Reach & Wash Window Cleaning to Commercial Premises
- Commercial Kitchen Cleans
- Kitchen Grease Extraction System Cleans
- External Cleaning including Fascias, Soffits and Guttering
- Jet-Washing / Power-Washing
- Graffiti Removal
- Chewing Gum Removal
- Hard Floor Cleaning including Stripping & Re-Sealing
- Daily Office Cleaning
- CQC Compliant Cleaning to Medical Facilities
- Builders Cleans
- Industrial Deep Cleans
- High Level Cleaning
Complete our online form on the top right of this page to request a call back, or call us on 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.