The Cleaning Services Group offers a full range of commercial and industrial cleaning in Holborn, Central London. Once the home of the writer Charles Dickens and where he wrote the classic novel 'Oliver Twist'. These days Holborn is a hub of offices and hotels as well as a busy location for bars and entertainment venues (including a museum dedicated to Dickens himself). So whether it's a kitchen duct clean in a hotel or restaurant, a builders clean to a new office development or a deep clean to the museum, the CSG are the first port of call for all your cleaning needs.
If you are located in this part of London and have a cleaning requirement then call us on 03709770037 or complete the online enquiry form.
A selection of the cleans provided in this area is outlined below
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
- Builders Cleans and Office Cleans (Refurbishments and New Builds)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Pubs, Restaurants, Canteens)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans (Offices, Shops, Warehouses)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (pre, during and post event)
- Communal area cleaning
- Medical centres cleaning to meet CQC requirements
- Commercial window cleaning
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Escalator Deep Cleaning
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Entertainment Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.