The Cleaning Services Group offers a full range of commercial and industrial cleaning in Holborn, Central London. Once the home of the writer Charles Dickens and where he wrote the classic novel 'Oliver Twist'. These days Holborn is a hub of offices and hotels as well as a busy location for bars and entertainment venues (including a museum dedicated to Dickens himself). So whether it's a kitchen duct clean in a hotel, a builders clean to a new office or a deep clean to the museum, the CSG are the first port of call for all your cleaning needs.
- Builders Cleans and Office Cleans (Refurbishments and New Builds)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Pubs, Restaurants, Canteens)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans (Offices, Shops, Warehouses)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Escalator Deep Cleaning
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Entertainment Venues
We can also supply End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving Cleans and Deep Cleans for Social Services.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.