From Specialist Cleans to Industrial Deep Cleans, Regular Commercial Cleans and more. At The Cleaning Services Group, we offer our full range of Cleaning Services to Clients in Paddington, North West London. Paddington sits within the City of Westminster and it's most important buildings include St Mary's Hospital, Paddington Railway Station and the high security Police Station at Paddington Green. CSG operate on a number of high security sites including MOD, Nuclear Power Stations, Petroleum Plants, and HM Prisons. So whether it's a deep clean to the cells at Paddington Green Police Station, or Cleaning the Ducting in the Kitchens at St Mary's Hospital, we have the experience and expertise to manage your Cleaning requirements; whatever they may be.
REGULAR / CONTRACT CLEANING SERVICES:
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs, Bars and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Dental Practices, Doctors and Medical Practices - CQC Compliant.
- Retail Cleaning - Daily Cleaning to Shops and Shopping Centres
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management
- Daily / Weekly Office Cleaning
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Duct Cleaning
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Floor Cleans)
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Deep Clean to Dentists, GP Surgeries - CQC Compliant
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Paddington, Greater London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.