The Cleaning Services Group provide a vast range of One-Off and Regular Commercial Cleaning Services to Customers in Stepney, East London. Once having had a reputation for violence and overcrowding, nearly a third of housing was totally destroyed in the Blitz. Destroyed Slums were replaced with Modern Tower Blocks, although Stepney Green; a residential Street built in the 15th Century; still remains and is now a Conservation area. Whether you are looking for a Post-Renovation Clean to a Residential Property, Office Building, School or Public House, or a Marble Polishing in Stepney Green, CSG offer a Professional and Quality Assured Service. Below are some examples of the types of Cleans we can provide in Stepney, East London:
One-Off Cleaning Services:
- Construction Cleans - Builders Cleans, Sparkle Cleans, Welfare Cleaning
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Restaurants, Cafes & take-away outlets)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans, Ventilation Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Canopy Cleans
- Concrete Floor De-greasing and Jet-Washing
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- Summer Deep Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Industrial Cleans - High Level Cleans, Warehouse Cleans
- Marble, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning & Polishing
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Quarterly or One-Off)
Regular Cleaning Services:
- Regular Office Cleaning (Contract Cleans)
- Daily Cleaning to Shops & Shopping Centres
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Bars and Leisure Complexes
- Medical Premises Cleaning - Medical Centres, GP Surgeries, Dental Practices
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management - Launch Parties, Corporate Events, Festivals
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Stepney, East London including End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Regular Domestic Cleaning. We can also provide Deep Cleaning Services to Social Services including Clearances and Void Cleans.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.