Kensington Cleaning Services
From Commercial Kitchen Cleans to Marble Polishing, Event Cleaning Services to Builders Cleans, and High Level Cleaning to Daily Contract Cleans; The Cleaning Services Group offers it's full scope of Services to Customers in Kensington. Kensington is an affluent and densely populated area within the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, Central West London. It also encompasses the Museum district of South Kensington, which includes the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the V&A, all along Exhibition Road. Kensington is situated next to Knightsbridge, Brompton, Notting Hill and Earls Court; to which all can be serviced by CSG.
REGULAR / CONTRACT CLEANING SERVICES:
- Daily Cleaning to Public Buildings including Museums, Train Stations, Shopping Centres.
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs, Bars and other Leisure Venues
- Daily / Regular Office Cleaning
- Retail Cleaning - Daily Cleaning to Shops and Shopping Centres
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (Exhibitions, Sports Events, Concerts, Festivals, Launch Parties)
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Floor Cleans)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning (Theatres, Cinemas, Pubs)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Pubs)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning (Duct Cleans)
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Kensington, Central West London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.