Kilburn Commercial Cleaning
The Cleaning Services Group offer a full range of both Regular and One-Off Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Services to Clients in Kilburn, North West London. Kilburn High Road is the main thoroughfare in Kilburn and dates back to pre-Roman times, and the Town itself has it's origins in a 12th Century Priory on the banks of the Kilburn Brook. These days, Kilburn is a busy multi-cultural district with the highest Irish population of any London area. Whether you are looking for new Cleaning Contractor for Daily Commercial Cleaning, a One-Off Builders Clean to a Refurbishment or a Deep Clean to a Commercial Kitchen; CSG are the One-Stop-Shop for all your Cleaning requirements in London.
A Selection of our Cleaning Services:
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Pubs, Restaurants, Staff Canteens)
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning / Duct Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans (Offices, Shops, Warehouses, Factories)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning including Concrete Floor De-greasing & Vinyl Stripping and Re-sealing
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning (Bingo Halls, Cinemas, Nursing Homes)
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Concrete Floor Scrubbing)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Quarterly, One-Off)
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (pre, during and post event)
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Kilburn, London, including Regular Domestic Cleaning and End of Tenancy Cleans.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.