Here at the Cleaning Services Group, we can provide our entire range of both Regular Contract and One-Off Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Services to Customers in Kingston upon Thames, Greater London. An Ancient Market Town where Saxon Kings were crowned and then a major centre for production of Military Aircraft in the 20th Century, today Kingston upon Thames is a desirable and popular place to live. Kingston upon Thames has a large Shopping district and a number of Restaurants, Pubs and Bars, as well as a major University. Whether you are looking for a Post-Refurbishment Clean to a Shop, Annual Cleaning to a Restaurant's Extraction Ducting, or a Deep Clean to Student Halls of Residence in the summer, CSG are the number one choice in Kingston upon Thames.
Below are some examples of the Cleaning Services we provide in Kingston upon Thames:
- Summer Deep Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans
- Construction Site Office & Welfare Block Cleaning
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Concrete Floor Scrubbing)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction Cleans / Duct Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Quarterley, One-Off)
- Floor Deep Cleaning (Concrete Floor De-greasing & Vinyl Stripping and Re-sealing)
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Daily Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (pre, during and post event)
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Kingston upon Thames, Greater London, including Regular Domestic Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving Cleans and Deep Cleans & Clearances for Social Services.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.