The Cleaning Services Group offer a wide range of One-Off and Regular Cleaning Services to Clients in the Borough of Newham, Greater London. Newham was one of six hosts for the Summer Olympics in 2012, and as a result, the Borough had undergone mass regeneration which is set to continue for the next three years. The Borough of Newham merges the former Essex County Boroughs of East Ham and West Ham and is home to the Premier League Football Club - West Ham FC. From Daily Cleans to Offices, Shops, Schools and GP Surgeries, to Builders Cleans, Warehouse Deep Cleans and Commercial Kitchen Cleans; The Cleaning Services Group are the first choice for Cleaning in East London.
REGULAR / CONTRACT CLEANING SERVICES:
- Regular / Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs, Bars and other Leisure Venues
- Regular / Daily Cleaning to Dental Practices, Doctors and Medical Practices - CQC Compliant.
- Retail Cleaning - Daily Cleaning to Shops and Shopping Centres
- Regular / Daily Office Cleaning
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (Sports Events, Gigs / Concerts, Festivals, Launch Parties)
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Duct Cleaning
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Floor Cleans including Concrete Floor de-greasing)
- End of Commercial Lease Deep Cleans
- Escalator Deep Cleans
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Newham, East London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.