The Cleaning Services Group can offer a full range of Commercial Cleaning Services to Customers in Canning Town, East London. Canning Town is currently undergoing substantial regeneration as part of a £3.7 billion project in the London Borough of Newham, which aims to transform the area not only physically bur socially and economically. Plans include new Housing, a Healthcare Centre, Library and major improvements to the Town Centre and Community Facilities. CSG are Specialists in Construction Cleaning Services, and can provide a whole host of other Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Services in Canning Town.
If you are a business in Canning Town or a tenant and have a cleaning requirement then call us on 03709770037 or complete one of our enquiry forms.
Some of the cleans we can provide in this area of London are outlined below;
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans
- End of tenancy cleans for local residents
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management (pre, during and post event)
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
- Communal area cleaning (x1 per week to x5 per week)
- Floor Cleaning including Concrete Floor De-greasing & Vinyl Stripping and Re-sealing
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Escalator Deep Cleaning
- Summer Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.