Being the County Town of Dorset, Dorchester is a thriving town Commercially especially with regard to Tourism. We are able to provide a whole range of Cleaning Services to Clients within Dorchester and surrounding areas such as Poundbury, Fordington, Charminster, Puddletown, Tolpuddle and Bere Regis. These cleans are restricted to one off cleans rather than the daily contract cleaning. Our specialism within the Dorchester area is commercial kitchen cleans and extraction system cleans for restaurants, care homes, hotels, schools and other food establishments.
Should you require a one off commercial or industrial clean then please contact us on 03709770037 or complete one of the enquiry forms.
Some of those one off cleans available within the Dorchester area are outlined below.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans
- Floor Cleaning including Concrete Floor De-greasing & Vinyl Stripping and Re-sealing
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Holiday Let Cleaning (*properties sleeping 10+)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans
Let's take a closer look at our Holiday Let Cleaning Services...
Self-Catering Holiday Lets are on the up in Dorset, and Holidaymakers opting for a Luxury Rental Property in the British Countryside with access to the Coast have high expectations in terms of quality, comfort, style and cleanliness, and quite rightly so.
Choosing a Cleaning Company to manage the Changeover Cleans at your Property can be incredibly difficult. You've invested a huge amount of money in your property and the marketing of it, and you can't afford to go wrong with the Cleaning.
Cleanliness is the first thing that your guests will make judgements about. Forget that lovely restored Aga you put in the kitchen... If there are greasy run marks down the front of the doors, guests will condemn the house.
We have been the sole providers of Cleaning Services to a select few Large, Luxury Holiday Homes in Dorset for the last 10 years. The Owners of these Properties have come to rely on our highly Professional teams to look after their homes and ensure they are always presented in the best possible way for arriving guests.
Please note that we can only service large properties (sleeping 10+).
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.