Salisbury Cleaning Services
From a Builders Cleans following a Shop Re-fit to a High Street Store to Stripping and Re-sealing Floors in a Hospital - CSG are the First Choice for Specialist Cleans in Salisbury. Being only 8 miles from the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stone Henge and boosting a number of Shopping districts home to major High Street Retailers, Restaurants, Bars and Pubs, not to mention it's famous Cathedral, Salisbury is an important place for Tourism in the South West.
A Selection of Cleaning Services supplied in Salisbury:
- Builders Cleans & Sparkle Cleans (Shops, Hospitals, Schools, Offices, Restaurants and more)
- Industrial Deep Cleans (Warehouses, Factories, Distribution Depots, Food Premises)
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans (Pubs, Restaurants, Hotels, Care Homes etc)
- Kitchen Extraction Cleans (Canopies, Ducting and Fans)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning
- One-Off Commercial Deep Cleans (Schools, Colleges, Hospitals and more)
Take a look at one of our recent Cleaning Projects in Salisbury...
TK MAXX Post-Refurbishment Clean: We were contracted to carry out an overnight Clean to the TK Maxx store in the Cross Keys Shopping Centre in Salisbury by Albany Interiors who were carrying out decorative works within the store. Our team worked behind the Contractors cleaning sales floor areas and back-of-house areas including till points, changing rooms, windows and signage.
We are experts on precisely this kind of Clean. Many Cleaning Companies will only go in once Building Contractors have finished and left, but we appreciate that this is not always possible. We can work around other Contractors and pride ourselves on excellent communication between our Cleaning teams and Project Managers and Site Foremen. We know how important it is that shops remain open during Refits and can offer daily early-morning Cleans to the areas Contractors have worked in overnight, ready for the store to open to it's customers. This can be ongoing for the duration of the works.
If you are interested in any of our services, would like to arrange a survey to obtain a quotation, please call our team on 0370 977 0037 or fill out our online form at the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.