CSG provide the full scope of Regular and One-Off Commercial Cleaning Services to Clients in Shoreditch, East London. Historically a Working Class area; Shoreditch and neighbouring Hoxton have undergone Gentrification in recent years, which is largely owing to the Creative Industries. Former Industrial Buildings have been converted into Apartments and Offices that house Media Businesses and their Employees and Curtain and Old Street are full of Bars and Clubs that rival the West End. So whether it's a Daily Office Clean or an End of Tenancy Clean, Commercial Carpet Cleaning or a Post-Renovation Clean; The Cleaning Services Group are the first choice for Cleaning Services in Shoreditch.
REGULAR CLEANING SERVICES:
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres, Art Galleries and more.
- Daily Cleaning to Dental Practices, GP and other Medical Practices - CQC Compliant.
- Office Cleaning - Daily Contract Cleaning
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management - Launch Parties, Festivals, Concerts.
- Retail Cleaning - Daily / Weekly Cleaning to Shops & Shopping Centres
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Duct Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans - Offices, Warehouses, Bars & Pubs.
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Deep Clean to Dentists, GP Surgeries, Hospitals - CQC Compliant
- Summer Deep Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Specialist Floor Cleans)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Shoreditch, East London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
We're committed to your privacy. Find out more.
Why choose us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.