Soho Commercial Cleaners
The Cleaning Services Group offer a full range of Commercial, Industrial and Specialist Cleaning Services to Customers in Soho, Central London. Soho is long-established as an Entertainment district, once having a reputation for sex shops, it is now a fashionable area with upmarket Restaurants and Bars, and is also home to London's main Gay village which is centred around Old Compton Street. So whether it is Event Cleaning and Waste Management during London's annual Gay Pride, or a Deep Clean to a Restaurant Kitchen; CSG are the Professional choice in Soho.
ONE-OFF CLEANING SERVICES:
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans - Pubs, Bars, Restaurants
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Canopy and Duct Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans - Offices, Shops, Bars & Pubs.
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning (Restaurants, Hotels, Theatres)
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans (Post-Refurbishment and New Builds)
- Deep Clean to Dentists, GP Surgeries, Hospitals - CQC Compliant
- Summer Deep Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Industrial Cleaning (High Level, Specialist Floor Cleans)
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Six-Monthly, Quarterly)
- Marble Polishing, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning
REGULAR CLEANING SERVICES:
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres, Art Galleries and more.
- Daily Cleaning to Dental Practices, GP and other Medical Practices - CQC Compliant.
- Office Cleaning - Daily Contract Cleaning
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management - Launch Parties, Festivals, Concerts.
- Retail Cleaning - Daily / Weekly Cleaning to Shops & Shopping Centres
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in Soho, Central London, including Regular / Daily Cleaning Services, End of Tenancy Cleans, Moving In and Out Cleans and Deep Cleans and Clearances.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.