St James' Cleaning Services
From Construction Cleans to Retail Cleaning, Industrial Cleans to Regular Commercial Cleaning; The Cleaning Services Group provide a vast range of One-Off and Regular Commercial Cleaning Services to Customers in St James', Central London. Predominantly a Commercial area; St James' is renown for it's Upmarket Retailers, from the Tailors on Jermyn Street, to Cigar and Fine Wine Merchants. St James' is also home to Christies Auction House, the White Cube Gallery and BP Headquarters. In St James', City of Westminster, CSG provide Professional and Quality Assured Cleaning Services to a number of Clients across wide-ranging Industries. Below are some examples of the types of Cleans we can provide in Central London:
One-Off Cleaning Services:
- Construction Cleans - Builders Cleans, Sparkle Cleans, Welfare Facility Cleaning
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans to Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and Bistros
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans (Ventilation Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Canopy Cleans)
- End of Lease Commercial Cleans (Offices, Retail Outlets, Cafes, Bars)
- One-off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises including Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Summer Deep Cleans to Student Halls of Residence
- Industrial Cleans - High Level Cleans, Warehouse Cleans, Concrete Floor De-greasing
- Marble, Limestone, Granite & Terrazzo Floor Cleaning & Polishing
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- Escalator Deep Cleaning (Annual, Quarterly or One-Off)
Regular Cleaning Services:
- Daily / Weekly Office Cleaning
- Daily Cleaning to Shops & Shopping Centres
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Bars and Leisure Complexes
- Daily Medical Premises Cleaning - GP Surgeries, Dental Practices (CQC Compliant)
- Event Cleaning & Waste Management - Launch Parties, Corporate Events, Concerts, Sports Events
We can also supply Domestic Cleaning Services to customers in St James', Westminster, London including Moving In and Out Cleans, End of Tenancy Cleans, and Regular Domestic Cleaning. We can also provide Deep Cleaning Services to Social Services including Clearances, Void Cleans and Trauma Cleans.
If you would like more information on our services, would like to arrange a site visit ore request a quote, please call 0370 977 0037 to discuss your requirements. Alternately, complete or 'Contact' form; the link to which can be found on the top right of this page.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.