Verwood Industrial Cleaners
Verwood is mainly residential but does have one major Industrial Estate, Residents of which we can provide our services to, as well as the local Restaurants, Pubs, Shops, Care Homes and Schools. Some of these services are outlined below:
- Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleans
- Kitchen Extraction System Cleans / Ventilation Cleaning
- End of Lease Commercial & Industrial Cleans
- Builders Cleans and Sparkle Cleans
- Floor Cleaning including Concrete Floor De-greasing & Vinyl Stripping and Re-sealing
- One-Off Deep Cleans to Commercial Premises
- End of Tenancy & Moving Out Cleans (to empty properties)
- Regular Office Cleaning / Contract Cleans
- Daily Cleaning to Restaurants, Pubs and other Leisure Venues
- Daily Cleaning to Shops and Retail Units
'Our Projects' - Builders Clean & Sparkle Clean to Fernhill Care Home in neighbouring Ferndown:
We were contracted by Colten Developments to carry out a series of cleans to a new Luxury Care Home in Ferndown to take place both during and after Construction. The cleaning was phased and consisted of an initial clean before the carpets went down, a clean after carpets, a clean once furnished and a sparkle clean immediately prior to handover. A specialist window clean was also required to carefully de-tape and remove protection from glazing and frames as well as a non-abrasive process to remove plaster, concrete and paint residue from surfaces.
This is one of 5 Care Homes we have carried out Builders Cleans to for Colten Care in Dorset and Hampshire. Other developments include Belmore Lodge in Lymington, Amberwood House in Ferndown, Kingfishers in New Milton and St Catherines View in Winchester.
We pride ourselves on flexibility and excellent communication, making us ideal suppliers to Building Contractors for whom requirements may change last minute. We have the experience and knowledge to carry out high quality Builders and Sparkle Cleans with a fully trained workforce (CSCS carded cleaners are available as well as IPAF operators for MEWPs).
For further details, or a quote please call us on 0370 977 0037.
Why Choose Us?
- Always have a personal point of contact.
- Full on-site service management.
- Bespoke service suited to your requirements.
- Ethical employers.
- Over 10 years of satisfied customers.
- Nationally accredited Quality Management (ISO 9001) & Environmental Quality Systems (ISO 14001).
- National coverage.
- £10m Public Liability and £10m Employer Liability Insurances.
- We have an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning, which is certified by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- OHSAS 45001 Health & Safety Management certification.